PREPARE FOR YOUR LEASE END EVALUATION.
- Examine possible Excess wear & use on your vehicle.
- Cancel any electronic payments.
- Check with your DMV if they require that you return your license plate at lease-end.
- Bring the odometer statement and the final billing statement
- Tool kit & spare tire*
- Service records
- Owners manuals
- Original equipment on your vehicle at lease inception (radio, headrests, 3rd row seat, tonneau/cargo cover, etc.)
Prestige Toyota recommend that you begin to familiarize yourself with the condition of your Toyota and take advantage of the optional and complimentary vehicle evaluation performed by Prestige Toyota's own vehicle evaluation specialist. The Prestige's complimentary and convenient evaluation provides you with a short summary of any Excess Wear and Use your Toyota may have. By knowing this information before the end of your lease, do we prevent and eliminate any surprises at your lease-end and it allows you to make more well-informed decisions when it comes to your next Toyota.
A final inspection will take place when you turn in your current vehicle and will be preformed, while you get ready for your new Toyota or finalizing the paperwork for keeping your current Toyota.