|AUTOMOTIVE BODY SHOP|
Phone: (201) 258-6056
Fax: (201) 529-5029
Prestige is seeking candidates for our new state-of-the-art, Automotive Body shop. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, with flexibility for work schedule changes and occasional extended hours to achieve performance goals. We are interested in candidates that are self-motivated and as a team member always puts the team's interest first.
Great opportunity to grow, learn and develop new skills, we provide manufacturer training and certifications, a state of the art facility and equipment unmatched by any other in the North East. Clean, safe, hi tech, organized work environment to repair the latest high end luxury and exotic vehicles. Aggressive pay and bonus incentives as well as full benefits- medical, dental, 401K and paid time off. We have 8 Dealerships and 10 Brands in Bergen County alone which provide a constant flow of body repair work. We are constantly expanding our lineup and looking for great people to join our great team!
Available Jobs - Clean Driver's License a Must.
- Auto Estimators (CCC One experience)
- Body Shop Foreman (with heavy frame & aluminum repair experience and works well with others)
- Frame Technicians (heavy structural & aluminum repair experience a plus)
- Metal, Plastic & Door Skin Technicians (no frame experience needed)
- Assembly Technicians
- Shop Production Coordinators (with auto estimating experience, dispatches work to techs and responsible for flagging tech hours after each repair phase has been completed.)
- Master Paint Technicians (waterborne paint experience)
- Paint Prep Technicians
- Polishers / Detailers
- Parts Coordinators (orders, tracks and organizes all initial and supplement parts orders)
- Parts Jockeys (works with parts coordinators in stocking, organizing and retrieving all necessary parts to technicians when needed.)
- Valet / Drivers
- Receptionists / Cashiers
BODY SHOP WILL CONSIST OF:
4 BODY TEAMS - 1 Frame Tech, 2 Body Techs, 2 Assembly Techs on each Team
3 PAINT TEAMS - 1 Master Painter, 2 Prep Techs on each Team
1 MECHANICAL TEAM - 3 Mechanical Techs
A DETAIL DEPARTMENT - 6 Detailers / Polishers
PARTS DEPARTMENT - 2 Parts Coordinators and 2 Parts Jockeys
- Full Benefits
- Medical, Dental
- Paid time off
- State of the Art Facility and Manufacturer Specific Equipment
- Air Conditioned / Clean Shop Environment
- Shop Equipped with a Dust Extraction System for minimizing airborne dust particles.
- Competitive Salary
- Aggressive Bonus
- Great Advancement Opportunities
Join our team of professionals and build a career. Progressive earning potential is commensurate with experience, effort and contribution. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in all of our employment practices; recruiting, hiring, and promoting. Please forward your resume including references along with a cover letter containing salary requirements to HR1@driveprestige.com.